RE: [TCML] I thought I posted this: photographs of Tesla's lab

> FWIW, Google Street View shows this region
    which region?  8)>> cf below

> of town and that building nicely.  Was the memorial sign
> something that might be visible to Street View?
    Likely.  Someone else accurately described the sign:
     ovalish, tan colour, 3-4 feet across, if i recall.

    Specificallly:
     EAST Pikes Peak St
     SOUTH Side
     In 'Park' (Memorial Park?) I'd recall roughly
     opposite Foote St.
    (OK: that was 20 years or so back.  might be new
     sign....)

> Regards, Gary Lau
> MA, USA

>> On Behalf Of Cabbot Sanders
>> Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 1:36 PM
>> To: Tesla Mailing List
>> Subject: [TCML] I thought I posted this: photographs of Tesla's lab

>> This a page I made of the photograph I took
>> <http://www.haksrus.com/teslaslab.htm> of
> 2220 West Bijou Street,

    Its been:
      220 EAST Bijou
      2220 WEST Bijou
      The pic referenced says 2200 EAST Bijou.

     Since 2200 EAST Bijou is 'coupla blocks' from
     Foote & Kiowa, which are near The Sign on
     EAST Pikes Peak...

>> which was the address printed on a xeroxed 1899 photocopy of
>> the flier advertising his laboratory...which the book keeper
>> gave me.
    'book keeper'?
    cf extended comments in other thread.

    best