Re: [TCML] Considering a new coil build...

On 3/25/09, Travis Tabbal <travis@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Try making a toroid out of a big truck tire tube, very smooth, about
12*40 and will never ding.  Don't leave it out in the sun as it will
expand and split your aluminum tape.  you may need to make bands out
of duct tape before you inflate it so it stays a constant diameter
though, and you may choose ot cover the whole thing in paper mache,
though I have found this to be unnecessary.
http://bogard.110mb.com/TCTopload.html

Scott Bogard.