[TCML] Advice needed: DRSSTC Primary winding

Hi all,

I am building a small DRSSTC (3.5" x 15.8" Secondary - 1600) and was
wondering if I could put the Primary winding "inside" the Secondary, and if
so, how the design parameters should be adjusted?

The former for the 2ndary is plexiglass as is the former I'd like to use for
the primary (1.9"). I do have commercial nomex transformer insulation which
I could use for additional insulation between the two coils. ie  secondary
winding/plexiglass/nomex/airgap/primary winding/plexi/... etc.

IF this "could" work ... how would I need to change the design parameters of
the primary? I was going to use 6 turns of 3mm copper tubing ...

How would this affect the desired coupling co-efficient and overall energy
transfer?

Any words of wisdom greatly appreciated :-)

Grant