Re: [TCML] MAX SPARK FOR FIXED VOLTAGE

On Mar 13, 2009, at 2:55 PM, Dex Dexter wrote:

But you missed the point of my question completely.
I have  good reasons to ask the question.
And these are not becouse I want to build coil operating in described way. The question is important for other things,and not Tesla transformers (if you wish to know).

Dex

SNIP....................SNIP

Enough bandwidth!

Mr. Dexter start With:

"Spark Discharge" Brazelyan & Raizer

" High Voltage Engineering fundamentals" Kuffel & Zaengl

"Electrical Breakdown and Discharges in Gasses"  Kunhardt Luessen

Electrical Coronas- Their Basic Physical Mechanisms"  Loeb

And do some basic research into a very complex physical process.
Moderator feel free to end this thread.
John W. G.

John W. Gudenas, Ph.D.
Professor of Computer Science