From: pokoloko@xxxxxxx <pokoloko@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TCML] Transformer Sources
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 2:54 PM

I forgot to mention that I need a one-horned, ground-referenced type. Does anyone have a line on how common (or uncommon) these types of transformers are in the US, at the high voltages we're looking for -- in this case, >=16.5kVrms output (~20kVDC filtered).

-Scott.
Madison, AL

"I know... I'm a problem child."