[TCML] Arizona Teslathon 2009

Greetings,

First of all I wish to thank all who came from near and far for attending the fourth annual Western Winter Teslathon. It is without question the attendees that made this such a successful event! I am also grateful to those who brought their coils and apparatus for demonstration. We all had a great time!

We also had live music featuring the "Audiotesla-Live!" band....kudos to my dad, Bert, who's going to be 75 years old this month for playing the "Tesla Saxophone" on Dr. Sparks big bipolar DRSSTC coil! Man!.....this ol' boy can still wail it up! Check out this short video clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpqv29y-Iqo

And, of course, it goes without saying that I owe much gratitude to my wife, Sharron, for putting up with all of our "grown-up" antics!

Regards,
Hank