Re: [TCML] MAX SPARK FOR FIXED VOLTAGE

Hi Dex,

Yes, certainly, there is a max for every situation.

Do you have a particular application your looking at that will help us better direct whatever information we can? Although I may not have the data your inquiring about, someone else might. The reason I ask is that I like to "read between the lines" when possible, and it appears you have either an academic theory or an actual application your building or contemplating. I could likely give five different answers to your question depending on the situation, so maybe if we knew exactly the goal, then that would help filter the garbage your not interested in.

Bart

Dex Dexter wrote:
But the point is that there also must be a maximum limit in the most favourable
conditions for spark growth for fixed voltage level.

Dex