RE: [TCML] Terry Filter Gound

Your mileage may vary!  A new NST will be much more tolerant than one that's been operating outside in 120 degree heat and rain for 20 years.  There's simply no way to know.  These are not MIL-spec components with a voltage rating that you can believe.  The closest thing is a pole pig, which is built to be reliable for a long time under the most adverse conditions.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA