Re: [TCML] MAX SPARK FOR FIXED VOLTAGE

>--- bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

From: bartb <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TCML] MAX SPARK FOR FIXED VOLTAGE
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 19:24:17 -0700

Hi Dex,

Your question is good, but it is based on the assumption that potential
voltage equals a given spark length.

No it's not!
Read my  post once more.

 The power is what
pumps the current into the spark channel (and the more power, the longer
and higher the current is available).

Yes of course.
But the point is that there also must be a maximum limit in the most favourable
conditions for spark growth for fixed voltage level.

Dex