Re: [TCML] Richard Hull featured in March Issue of IEEE Spectrum Magazine

johnbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Just google "fusor",,several hundred pages It is a forum like this.
,,I could be mistaken but I think one of our JIM'S was working w/this in
the early days.

You bet..

Want to buy some PM tubes for your neutron detector?

My wife put an end to the nuclear fusion experiment plans.. She was concerned about the plans for x-ray and neutron shielding I was having her review. (so,dear, do my calculations look right for the water tubes with borated water?..Jim, exactly WHY are you doing this? aside from the geek cred, which you already have and don't need to enhance any more? Uhh, for the challenge?)