Re: [TCML] 1300 Watt Microwave Inverter Module and a quaestion...

----- Original Message ----- From: <gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] 1300 Watt Microwave Inverter Module and a quaestion...

Every microwave oven I've had that died it was always the control board. I removed the magnatron from and power supply from one and built a 24" long wave guide. I stuck a slide of bread to the wall 20 ft across the room aim and shoot with my home made microwave gun it warmed the bread up to about 140 degrees in about 15 seconds. I shot a bird out of the tree in the back yard 40 ft away, the bird fell like a rock then came back to life and flew away. I aimed the micro wave gun at my Tesla Coil but to no effect. It would be interesting to find a way to shoot a TC streamer through the air in a beam of some sort like a microwave beam or laser beam or some other beam.

Gary,
Why are you shooting microwaves at birds? Tell you what though, perhaps as an experiment you should see what the bird went through, so I have a nice working 9 kilowatt magnatron in the exact same frequency band and with the proper transformer (industrial strength, 3 phase, not a simple consumer unit).You can even choose, my tree or your tree, as long as you have the 3 phase I do. Not too likely you are going to ionize a path for the TC to follow though.

Mike