RE: [TCML] 1300 Watt Microwave Inverter Module and a quaestion...

Every one I've found at the curbside either worked (the people decided to upgrade) or had a blown fuse. I just counted and I have 19 MOTS, so out of 19, none ever had a problem that a fuse couldn't fix. While 19 isn't a huge sample, 100% of them were discarded, and none needed more than a fuse.

Adam