From: "Peter Terren" <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TCML] A Safe Tesla Coil - was: Tesladownunder update,	briefcase coil, lots of sparks etc
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 07:22:14 +0800
<snip>

The sparks from a big TC are not really in the range of mA, however the
waveform is chaotic and have peak current potentially in 10's of amps on a
microsecond basis. Even my small TC will give muscular contraction so it
must be haveing a physiological effect.
So the real safety answers?  Primaries are potentialy lethal and secondaries
may be.

Peter
www.tesladownunder.com