Re: [TCML] Secondary form material

At 20:57 2009-06-26, you wrote:
As many have already discovered, PVC is apparently a terrible material to use as a secondary

Well, I have to disagree here.
I've used all sorts of PVC tubing and have had no failures at all. From white to dark gray and even e few "happy coloured". Not even a sign of carbon tracking.

Acrylic has worked very well too and also fiber glass tubes. You can use a hot wire to cut acrylic and then sand the rough edges as an alternative to sawing.

I even have a secondary built around sonotube (concrete form) *WITH* print. The paper is well impregnated with oil but it works excellent (4kVA+ and long runs). Although it's not recommended with print I've been lucky.

Regards
/Matt