RE: [TCML] final word on inductance

It would be nice if one could state a fact and have everyone instantly recognize that, and be done with it.  But that just isn't human nature.  And I didn't name this thread, so don't blame me!

At issue in this and related threads are core issues to what it is we do.  How is inductance defined and what affects it, I would have hoped, were long ago understood and agreed upon, but apparently not ;-)  And more significantly, a new technique for improving the technology of DRSSTC's was announced, described, demonstrated, and held up for peer review.  Even if not everyone recognizes that it works, the discussion of it will add light to the topic for those who wish to understand it better.

Regards, Gary Lau
TCML Co-moderator