Re: [TCML] The Hammertone Predikter

Bert Hickman skrev:
Hi Finn,

Thanks for the writeup, schematics, and YouTube videos. This is a very nice design evolution for DRSSTC's!

I assume that, for a given set of IGBT's, the delay adjustments are a one-time "set it and forget it" kind of adjustment?

Thanks again,

Bert

That´s correct. I start by running the motor "on the brake". This is a primary circuit where the load is an aluminum pot (with water, for prolonged runs). Here I can set the delays safely, at high power, without risking being hit by streamers. (But with the risk of being hit by shrapnel ;-) )