RE: [TCML] Source for 1H air-core inductors

Yeah, but if such an inductor is used between stages of a Marx generator, you either want a single layer, or some very non-trivial insulation between orderly layers, to stand off the voltage spikes.  Current is probably not too high.

Per WinTesla, a 1-layer 3" fist-diameter coil of 40AWG would need to be 53" long to achieve 1H.

Regards, Gary Lau