[TCML] Moderator note - 1Hy air-core inductors

The approval of the post in question was discussed by the moderation team.  Since it was not overtly uncivil, I approved it, on the grounds that members who post things that are strain credibility should rightly be expected to be questioned about it.  There is so much misinformation surrounding all aspects of this hobby, that getting the facts right is a vital role of this forum.

If DC has a means of building remarkably compact high-voltage 1 Hy air-core inductors that no one else here knows how to duplicate, I would expect that he would be all too happy to tout with pride his ability to do this and share the requested details.  If his original post was a simple typo, I would hope for a brief reply to that effect and put this thread to bed.  And if the post announcing these inductors was an outright and ill-considered fabrication - learn that one should expect to be called on it.

With this, please consider that future posting questions about the existence of 1Hy air-core inductors to be closed, unless DC has something to say.

Regards, Gary Lau
TCML Co-moderator