[TCML] Moderator note Re. Klystron use?

Folks - while I was pleased to have learned a little bit about klystrons from this thread, I think it's clear that no one is likely to be making anything that approximates a Tesla coil out of one.

Please - no more about klystrons unless it specifically relates to making (deliberate) high voltage sparks.

Thanks, Gary Lau
TCML Co-moderator

<MegaSnip>