From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of nancylavoie@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 4:53 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Klystron use?

Might want to check out these books.HYPER AND ULTRA HIGH FREQUENCY
ENGINEERING BY SARBACHER AND EDSON and ULTRA HIGH FREQUENCY TECHNIQUES BY
BRAINERD AND WOODRUFF. I picked them up on ebay awhile ago. Both are from
WWII era but as you most likely know this was perhaps the period of most
interest in these gems. Just a suggestion. Wyatt Sent from my Verizon
Wireless BlackBerry