To: "TCML" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 1:08 AM
Subject: [TCML] 6 MOT stack?

Greetings to all,
I have recently completed the construction of my first coil. It has a 3ft by 3ft primary with 17.5 turns, a 4.5'' by 23'' secondary wound with 22.5 AWG wire, and a 6.5'' by 16'' torroid. The primary and secondary is supported on a 4ft by 4ft 12mm plywood board, supported over a second lower deck by 8 threaded rods, which houses my circuitry. The whole set-up is mounted on 6 3'' diameter castor wheels so the thing is mobile. There is no problem with this set-up, in fact it is an over-kill where it comes to most aspects such as the supporting structures and wires etc. The problem is that i am currently running the <SNIP>