Re: [TCML] cde 942C20P15K-F caps for sale

Hey, yes they are rated for 2000vdc but their ac rating is 500vac (715vp) so
your going to probably want at least 20 in series to get a good ac voltage
rating.  I personally do not recommend running ac through them at their dc
rating but you probably can get away with running about 1kvp through them.