From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of David Rieben
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 3:10 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] NST Purchase

Hi Finn, Fritz, all,

Yes, I believe this ebay seller is a "straight shooter".
The only caviat that I see here is that for that
kind of money, you may as well go ahead and
get a 10 kVA pig, which is much more robust and
powerful than even the largest NSTs. If you are de-
termined to stay with NSTs and want one (or more)
that you know will arrive in pristine condition, then this
seller (Alan Majernik- I believe is his name) is your
ticket. ;^)

David