[TCML] NST Purchase

Dear all,

Woud it probably be possible to place a c o m m o n order for 20? , 30? , 40? n e w robust NST`s ?
15/60 ,  modern internal design (good  modern technology isolation) ,
Ordering from a reputated manufacturer , who is willing to run a small "side serie" ,
specs to our requirements :  without the center ground protection system ,
Franceformer ?
Personally I feel, good, new material (NST) is a advantage over old , of unknewn "history" from breakjard ...

Perhaps someone who speaks English, coud contact manufacturers , ask if possible to run a special small serie ,
what price, what minimum number to be ordered , what delivery time ,
then we coud perhaps collect orders , find out how many of us are interested and willing to pay the price,
paying a deposit with theyr order ,
shipping - save packing had to be organised .
Yes it is work ...
Or someone who deals professionally , sells caps , secondaries , toroides and other stuff for us coilers
coud do it ,  on a fair profitbase ?

I am not too lazy to do - investigate this , but my handicap is not speaking proper English
and beeing to far away (Switzerland) .
Also I have no idea how many we are, if most of us are just happy with searching around for old,
long time used NST`s , with uncertain internal condition ...?
I woud be happy to order 2 new ones .

Kind regards to all   "masters of the long sparks"  ... ,
Fritz Egli