Re: [TCML] sealing a cardboard form

Hi Paul,

Id think that if its not water-based (therefore, its oil-based), and dries
clear, then its probably just fine for this.  Im not sure if i see any real
benefit over regular polyurethane, though, as i cant imagine it making the
cardboard that much stronger.

I use internal plywood baffles for my 48" long cardboard forms.  2 of them
are 3/4" thick end caps, and 2 are 3/8" thick "baffles" placed about 32" in
from each end to keep the tube nice and round and give it some strength from
flexing.  Its not a bad idea to varnish the wood before putting it together,
but i didnt bother.

Steve