[TCML] Tesla coil stuff to sell and give away in colorado

Greetings,

I'm going through my accumulated pile o'stuff and purging.  I have the
following things to get rid of.  Some of it I'd like to sell for at least
a modest amount.

Here's what I have for sale:
2 30kv 4000pf sprague door knob capacitors.  $20 each.
15kv/30 ma NST $30
7500/30 ma NST $10

Here's what I have for free:
Synchronous Rotary gap
Airblast gap
(3) 6000v/30ma NST
(2) plastic capacitors OR800-105A 0.01mfd, 80kvdcw capacitors
    (probably filter caps, not discharge caps)
15A line filter
kilowatt hour meter
45A 3ph line filter (480v)
25A 1ph line filter (250v)
50A 3ph line filter (250v)
3" secondary.  Wound with 26 ga wire I think.  This was the first coil
that I made that put out streamers. :-)
Misc stuff that you find in the bottom of your parts boxes.

I'd rather not ship this stuff because I'm so bad at getting around to
doing it that even for free, it would be unfair. :-)

Please contact me off list.

Thanks in advance.

Chip