Re: [TCML] first attempt at sstc

Hi Russ,

Your secondary is way off, and those MOSFETs would likely last longer if
they where a little higher voltage and where not in a plastic package. You
need to do some more research, but here it is quickly: Secondary should had
a minimum 1:3 D/H ratio and a max of 1:5, you MOSFETS should be rated at
least 2X the DC bus voltage, and your seoncary frequncy should be as low as
possible, 300KHz max IMO. Just find a desgin you like and copy it. Getting
something built is the real learning experience...

Check out www.4hv.org is you haven't already.

Aron