From: david nelson <davidnelson11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Jul 17, 2009 8:10 pm
Subject: Re: [TCML] Wiki site

Jim and all,?
?
I for one have searched the pupman site a lot for info on building coils. I have found it very usefull. I agree that it is dissapointing to see the same questions being asked and answered over and over. It is heartening to think that the people on this list are so commited that they are happy to answer all the various questions. Lets not forget the wealth of information from the past discussions.?
?
Dave Nelson?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Mora" <wavetuner@xxxxxxxxx>?
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 4:18 PM?