Re: [TCML] RF ground on a boat

Simon Dodd wrote:
Hi Guys,

I have been invited to display my coil at the top of a TOWER OF BABEL at a festival next weekend. This is basically a wooden tower situated in the middle of a lake, representing the original tower of babel. My question is though, what can I use as an RF ground in this situation?

Response urgently required as the festival is next weekend!!

You want a counterpoise as an RF ground. What's your coil sitting on? How tall is your coil?