Re: [TCML] RE: FAQ

Ian Macky wrote:

Granted there are unresolved issues, but there should be ONE place
where people can find out what plastic to use for secondary forms,
how many turns for the secondary, secondary length/diameter ratios,
where the tank capacitor goes in the circuit, how to test/phase NSTs,
how to tune with/without a oscope, how to wind and coat secondaries,
etc etc etc etc.

There is a place like that, and it has it's own search engine, too:

http://www.pupman.com/htsearch.html

That searches the archives, which are also available on a year to year basis here:

http://www.pupman.com/listarchives/

Personally, I have almost always found out the answer to any of my questions by using the above resources. The archives, by themselves, when you just want to immerse yourself in (and entertain yourself by) the subject, and the search function, when you have a more specific query.

Everything is there, just waiting for someone to want it.

Jon