[TCML] Choice of tubes for first VTTC?

Hi all,

Have been thoroughly enjoying my NST driven SG coil over the last few months
(pushing 1.3/1.4 m sparks) and would now like to try my hand at a decently
sized VTTC.

The only tubes I have found locally so far are the 811A and 813A's. I have
seen the 811A's mentioned quite a bit on the list but not a single mention
of the 813A. To my heavily untrained eye the 813A looks like a great little
tube (3 grids?) but thought I'd ask your advice before I go out and blow my
non-existant budget. lol

813A:
DC Plate Voltage = 2250V
Plate Dissipation = 100W
Datasheet: http://www.mif.pg.gda.pl/homepages/frank/sheets/079/8/813.pdf

I'd like to push as much power as possible into a 160mm (6.3") coil at 300
to 350Khz, with dual or even quad tube configuration, staccato control and
possible audio modulation.

Best regards
Grant