[TCML] CD 942 caps for sale

Greetings!

I had an ordering snafu and ordered way more caps than I need, so I'd like
to offer them for sale here.  I'm just looking to recoup costs, not make any
money!  I believe I paid about $3 each for them, but they may be cheaper
now?  Make me an offer, possible reduced pricing for new-to-the-group mad
scientists working on their first coil!

I have about 80 of them to sell, and I don't mind splitting them up if you
need just a few.  They've worked great and I have a nice MMC with 75 of them
(5 strips of 15 each) that really snaps :)

CDE Part number is: 942C20P15K-F

Cheers,
Justin