Re: [TCML] Tesla Coils in London?

If you contact me off-list, I can email you the plans for a nice small coil.

also, you could get local help with the coil construction by contacting one
of your amateur 'ham" radio clubs in London.
They have a lot of experience with electronics, and Tesla coils are fun, so
they would probably enjoy helping you with
the technical work.

Dr. Resonance