Re: [TCML] Tesla Coils in London?

Hey Amanda,

If you dont mind waiting a month or so I should have my new coil up and running in East London, its not a public display but there wil be a public opening for the first main firing of the coil. The plans at the moment are for a champagne reception but who knows what will happen!!

Contact me off list if you want some more info.
--
Simon Dodd
Director/ Technical Manager