RE: [TCML] Copper Wire Auctions on Ebay ??????

What is the listserver?

I moved some stuff and found a 100 lb ROLL of #24 enamel coated copper wire.  WOW, no way I can mail this it is too heavy.

I also found the #18 wire today it is a 100 lb roll I only used enough wire from the roll to make my 10" 950 turn secondary coil for this TC check the link.  http://home.earthlink.net/~gary350/tc10-4.jpg  I bet the roll still have over 90 lbs of wire on it.  Probably enough wire to make 9 more 10" coils.

I have a 15" diameter PVC pipe, 2 wires #18 side by side wound to make 2 coils connected in parallel would make a nice secondary coil.

It seems to me these rolls are too large to mail.

Gary Weaver