Re: [TCML] Design questions

All JAVATC measurements are taken from the ground plane, so perhaps best to
use the floor.  If setting on a table top, then usually the
very base (lowest point) is commonly used.

Pri to sec spacing is also determined in JAVATC.  For most small coils set
it at a k value of 0.1 to 0.14.  I use 0.12 for most applications.  This is
"what-if" adjusted in JAVATC using different inner primary radius and also
different elevations of sec coil height above the flat plane of the pri
coil.

Usually, try 1" as a starting point with sec approx 1/2 above pri.

Use a hyperbaric spark gap if you want best output from minimum input.

Dr. Resonance