Re: [TCML] still stuck at 36

Bill:

What was your maximum spark before you used the hyperbaric sparkgap?

Also, put a variac on the vac. cleaner motor, and fine adjustment of the
speed will increase your output even more.  Usually best output
around 75% of the variac.

I know they work great.  They always increase your sec spark output
dramatically which means we have been underquenching
with most of our previous designs.

Dr. Resonance