From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 8:04 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] for sale on ebay soon

I have been listing TC stuff for sale on ebay on/off for over a year.  I am
cleaning out my work shop I need the floor space more than I need the extra
TC stuff.  I have more to sell.  I have a box full of copper spheres 4" dia
to 8" diameter. I have several neon sign transformers.  I have sold 4
microwave transformers on ebay in the past few months.  I sold a primary
coil and 6 secondary coils. I sold 9 very large 24" diameter spheres in 1
lot sale all to the same buyer. I sold a good size box of power resistors
rated from 100 ohms to 900 ohms all were 500 to 1000 watts. I sold 9 RQ
spark gaps 4 of them were vacuum fan cooled with variable speed motors. I
have several 10KW variacs for sale and several 2KW variacs for sale and some
smaller variacs to sell.  I have about 15 high voltage transformers to sell
too. There is probably more I keep finding things as I clean shop I find
things I have not seen in 3 or 4 years.  I am a pack rat I never throw
anything away.  I have TC stuff I have been hauling in the back of my truck
for over 2 years because I have no place to put it if I unload it.  I have a
marks generator for sale too. I have several very large capacitor banks to
sell not sure if I will sell them as is or sell off the capacitors 1 or a
few at a time.  The hardest part is finding time to take the picture, type
the auction, and package the item in a bullet proof package so it won't get
damaged. Very large or very heavy items have to take a back seat to all the
easy stuff.  Please don't ask for a list or price or pictures I might get
around to listing another item on ebay next week after I finish working on
my bicycle and get it all put back together for a 300 mile bike ride. I use
to sell a lot of stuff on ebay every week but these days FUN takes priority
over $$$. If anyone has a request for an easy to list small item on ebay I
might be able to get that listed without much trouble. Sorry I can't send
High Voltage oil through the mail anymore I still have a few gallons left. I
have about 1/2 a roll of #18 enamel coated copper wire left about 50 lbs of
it, also several misc small 3 to 10 lb rolls #24 to #30 enamel coated copper
wire. I have a 2.5KW current limiting transformer. I also have a 2KW step up
or step down transformer you can use it to change 240 volts to 120 or the
other way around. I still have a good supply of PVC pipe 6" diameter to 15"
diameter in any length you like.

Gary Weaver