Re: [TCML] What about an " Ebay/CraigsList" site for the TCML??

Yes, Tesla Universe is very well done. It's possible Cameron could accommodate this need, but I would hate to add more burden than what it's worth. Adam's thought about simply allowing sale items on the TCML is by far the easiest to do.

But think about this:
eBay does have it's advantages in that if TCML users are not interested, there is a universe of people out there who might be. It's very easy for coilers to say "hey, this items on eBay" (as has been done many times). You also get all the payment protections associated. The only thing is, you are in competition with the universe and it would be really nice if we knew a week in advance before it went on eBay. If the user includes a "Buy It Now" option, your good to go and first come is first served. It's simple, easy, and has been working pretty well for quite sometime now.

Just a thought to weigh against.

Bart

DC Cox wrote:
Cameron has done such a fine job with his Tesla Universe website.  Perhaps
he could add a "parts for sale" section to it so members could
exchange, swap, and purchase parts for coils.

Dr. Resonance

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 12:01 PM, Weinhold Shannon L <