From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of DC Cox
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 1:09 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] SSTC

Yes.

I just finished a design for a 8 x 52" long sec coil with a simple dual
MOSFET solid state driver.  I'm making up the circuit boards for these
drivers, so we can furnish
a completely stuffed PCB with driver parts.  You just build a simple
enclosure, drop in the drive board, drop in a doubler circuit using the
parts I specify, and then mount your
coil and you are ready to go.

I have run a simulation and it produced 40 to 46" long sparks.

Contact me off list and I will give you my tel number so we can talk direct.

Dr. Resonance