RE: [TCML] NST Measurements

I have a HV probe for my DMM, and a 100 ma analog panel meter. I measured several 15/30 Franceformer NST's and if I recall, I always got really close to 15 kV with no load. When the NST's were dead shorted through the ammeter, I got really close to the rated current. So it appears you get 15 kV at zero ma, and 30 ma at 0 kV.

Adam