Re: [TCML] Nearly First Firing

If the caps have been removed from the circuit, then one or more is  shorted.

Tony Greer

In a message dated 1/22/2009 8:35:29 A.M. Central  Standard Time,
simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I am reading 35 ohms across the  whole capacitor bank. I got the caps
from rmcybernetics website. They  were sold as ideal for tesla coils, I
will be looking at getting some  of the big pulse caps from RS as soon
as my bank balance is  healthier...  I now have 19 in parallel giving
me .02uF give or  take and my NST needs .01989uF for complete resonance
so it should be  OK. I will be waiting till later in the day to test
again as there are  a lot of businesses around me who would get very
annoyed with me I  feel...

Thanks again for all your help and anything else you can think of  that
may help me would be greatly appreciated.
--
Simon  Dodd
Director/ Technical Manager

steps!