Re: [TCML]new law

Waaaaay back in high school electronics class, we learned Murphy's  law of
semiconductors, which went something like  "The $10 semiconductor's job is to
limit the available current by  releasing smoke, thereby avoiding catastrophic
failure of the 10 cent  fuse".

Tony Greer

**************Inauguration '09: Get complete coverage from the nation's
capital.(http://www.aol.com?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000027)