[TCML] Re: TO247 40n60 igbt's for sale.

sorry for the "double post" but right now i am sold out.  I am living at a
second residence right now and all the ones i brought sold.  I will be
getting about 70 more in about 2 weeks when my mom comes so if anybody is
interested email me off list and when i get them i will fill your order
based on first come first serve.