Re: [TCML] Topload design questions

When you say "base of the toroid" do you mean the lowest point or do you mean the pancake?

Yes I understand you can aim the breakout point upward.

If I understand coupling correctly I believe I am at about .125. That is 8 halfwaves to ring down? Here's my scope reading:
http://www.thorbass.com/images/Tesla/secondcoil/tuning2.jpg
- Karl