[TCML] All 78 TCBA Issues are Online, for FREE

Perhaps more fanfare is in order for this momentous occasion. According to the website ( http://www.teslauniverse.com );

All 78 original TCBA issues have been scanned and are now available for online viewing. The indexes were used to provide limited searching abilities until the O.C.R. process has been completed.

Here is what it says on the homepage, by Cameron Prince;

//////
Welcome To Tesla Universe
by webmaster, posted January 1, 2009, 12:00AM

Well, the wait is finally over. Tesla Universe is online and open to the public. It's been a long and sometimes grueling two years, but I believe the results will prove the time spent was a worthy investment.

For those of you unfamiliar with the Tesla Universe, let me bring you up to speed. The plan is for the site to become the most comprehensive Internet archive dedicated strictly to Nikola Tesla, his inventions, his research and his life in general. In addition to this, our goal is to provide the tools and resources to bring together and support those who share a common interest in Tesla.

The initial primary content for the site is the entire collection of TCBA Newsletter issues. For the first time ever, they are available free to the public in their entirety. Right now they are viewable through the reader application but will be available in PDF format soon. We also plan to offer the limited remaining printed stock for individual purchase through the site. The proceeds will help support hosting costs.

The community aspects of the site primarily include the forums and chat rooms at the moment, but much more is in the works. In the coming months we'll be releasing many new exciting features such as member blogs, photo and video galleries, user-submitted articles and stories, plus much, much more.

We invite you to join us in our quest to share the wonders of Nikola Tesla and carry on his legacy. Feel free to contact us should you have any questions or recommendations and please share your comments.
//////

I have spent most of my day off looking at TCBA issues and am very impressed with the website. Now I can read TCBA issues on my breaks at work also.

!!!!!!!!!! Great job Cameron.  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I know it cost Cameron some money to buy the rights to the TCBA and do all this work. Please help him out by purchasing some of the remaining TCBA printed stock. Then, you won't have to look at those annoying "Tesla Universe" watermarks. LOL.

Cheers,
Terry Blake
Coiling in Chicago
http://www.tb3.com/tesla/index.html

Terry Blake wrote:
It's your lucky day.  They came on-line January 1, 2009.

http://www.teslauniverse.com/

Cheers,

Terry Blake
Coiling in Chicago
http://www.tb3.com/tesla/index.html

David Speck wrote:
Matt,

Cameron Prince, who posts on this list, bought the rights to and all remaining copies of the TCBA newsletters. I believe that he plans to make them all available on a DVD in the future.
You can contact him at:

cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dave

Matthew Boddicker wrote:
Does any one know how I could get a copy of all the issues of the Tesla Coil Builders Association magazine? I am working on a research project for the University of Iowa and need more information on Tesla Coil construction in general. Thank you. Take care,
Matthew Boddicker