From: Stephen Hiscock

Sent: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 10:59:11 +0000 (UTC)

Subject: Re: [TCML] Non-lethal use of a Tesla Coil in security

Funny!!

What a joke - it seems you can patent anything...;-)

hmmm what can I come up with????

A Tesla coil for scaring cats and dogs off my lawn perhaps?

A Tesla coil for keeping burglars from stealing my car - ohh wait didn't

they have that in Robocop??

A Tesla coil as a Christmas tree decoration (non lethal of course!!! -

might have to have active noise cancellation to avoid disturbing the

carol singing)

A Tesla coil for an alarm clock? - this would get even the laziest

snoozer out of bed!!!!!!

A Tesla coil for removing you from the internet when you've been online

for more than 3 hours at a time..(could save many marriages)

A Tesla coil for erasing harddrives before selling then to Chinese

agents (Bill Clinton would have found this useful)

A Tesla coil for Igniting the Solid Fuel Rockets of the Space shuttle.....

I better come up with a patent quick before they all go!!! ;-)

But in case I don't, I hereby claim intellectual property rights on all

these ideas!!!!

Although I am open to licensing or Royalty agreements.

Stephen

Tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx