[TCML] Philadelphia Tesla event (Teslathon-like) in July - needs demonstrations

The Nikola Tesla Inventors Club in Philadelphia is hosting a Tesla event in Philadelphia on Friday July 10 and Saturday July 11, 2009. The official announcement has yet to be made. Details are still being worked out, but Friday night may be held at a local museum here, while Saturday would be an all day event in a Philadelphia park. This would be open to the public.

We are looking for anyone willing to demonstrate Tesla inventions (Tesla coils, magnifying transmitter, Tesla turbine, ..., you get the idea). If anyone is willing to demonstrate their devices in Philadelphia, please contact me offline.
Thanks.

David Rosignoli
drdaveor@xxxxxxxxx