Re: [TCML] Slo-Mo Videos of Tesla Coil

Very interesting.  Note that the sparks seem to branch to the left in almost
identical locations off the main streamer.  Also, in the later sections of
the video they form a "U" pattern and a "V" pattern off the main streamer
--- again in almost identical locations.

Any idea why?    I always assumed the path was due to cosmic rays, and
seldom similar.  This video would certainly indicate that the spark
formation
channels are not completely random and also not the result of cosmic rays
--- unless they occured in exactly the same locations.

Good video.

Dr. Resonance