Re: [TCML] Quadzilla 833 VTTC

Jon,

Please be advised that Dr. Spark built the "Quadzilla" coil and made the
presentation. I must also agree he did a fine job indeed and deserves all
credit for the design and construction. He runs it at about 1/4 power in
the garage as the ceiling strike plate gets hammered at that power. In the
back yard, he's demo'd it at about 70% and hit the edge of the roof. He's
bringing it to the Arizona Teslathon on March 7th. Who knows...maybe he'll
put the meat to it!

Regards,
Hank